Free Online Support and Education Groups for Those Impacted by COVID-19
Willow Oak Therapy Center is pleased to offer FREE online support and education groups to help those in the community impacted by COVID-19. Click here to inquire with our intake coordinator.
To assist those experiencing mental health challenges due to COVID-19, we are now offering all therapeutic services via videoconferencing.
For tips on coping with the impact of coronavirus, click here.
The current pandemic has upended life for all of us. You may be experiencing one or more of the following:
- Excessive worry about health and/or finances, which may cause mood changes and difficulty sleeping or eating
- Grief or sadness over the illness or death of a friend or family member
- Feelings of isolation or loneliness due to the social distancing required during the pandemic
- Feelings of hopelessness or helplessness
- Trauma symptoms such as emotional numbing, flashbacks, or nightmares may occur in some involved in the front lines of the pandemic, such as health care workers or first responders.
- Children may have fears about the virus. They may have difficulty adjusting to the sudden changes in their lives due to school closures, and parents may not be sure how to help.
- Recovering addicts may be at higher risk for relapse due to multiple stressors and less access to the recovery community.
Willow Oak Therapy Center can help. Our experienced therapists have a variety of clinical specializations, so we can find the right match for you.
We accept most major commercial insurance plans, including United Health Care, Cigna, BlueCross/BlueShield; as well as Medicare and Maryland Medicaid. We also offer sliding scale fees for those who may have trouble affording therapy. During this time of uncertainty, we are willing to work with clients who may be experiencing financial distress. Please contact us to learn more.